Geez I didn't realise that it had been nearly six months, but I do have a heap of valid of excuses. Time being the first one, combine a baby, a part time job and a partner working away from home and blogging becomes the last thing you can be bothered doing. Team that with a lack of enthusiasm to write and you get, well you get six months with no posts.
It's not like I've had nothing to write about, Sadie seems to be learning something new everyday and so much has happened in our world in my blogging absence, but if I am truly honest my time away from here has been used further perfecting my art of procrastination.
So over the next couple of days I will attempt a play by play of the first half of 2009 (had to stop and think for a second and make sure it actually is 2009). So lovely readers (relatives), stay tuned as I bring my words of wisdom to your computer screens.
BIG KISSES mwah xoxo

2 comments:
well its about time love to read your words about motherhood aunty sxxxxxx
yah about time, you know aunty sue and I love this blog site love mum x x x x x
Post a Comment