Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year

Yes it's been a while, and I have to use the little bumblebee as an excuse again. 
C'mon look at that face, as if you would want to sit in front of a computer when you have that to play with and as Sadie becomes more animated I find that my "free time" is decreasing. We are getting lots of smiles from her and the funny little noises she makes as she is finding her voice are awesome. Daddy goes back to work on Monday so we may get back into some sort of routine and more blogging, YIPEE. Don't get me wrong I do love having P home, but for some reason I seem to be more organised when there isn't someone in bed until midday......

1 comment:

62cherry said...

hellooooooo you cuuuute little girl :)
(that's to S by the way!!!)
love ya xx