1. Staying in an uncomfortable hospital bed being knocked out with pethadine to relive the pain
OR go home to my comfy bed and have a lower dose of pain killers, feel uncomfortable but at least still be in my own home.
2. Have a CT scan which could expose the baby to radiation to see if I have a small kidney stone build up that couldn't be detected on an ultrasound
OR ride it out for a couple of days to see if my kidneys will work it out for themselves.
Yep back to hospital again on Thursday. Seriously does the world not know I have better things to do with my time than lay on a cot. So, after six hours and three different lots of pain killers, I obviously chose to be uncomfortable at home and wait to see what happens. I can thankfully say it's Sunday morning and I'm feeling prettty good. Don't want to jinx myself but fingers crossed the worst is over and my kidneys are doing what they are actually intended for.
Hopefully now I can get back to my pre - delivery to do list.
I think I have to add a few things though
- Take some time out EVERYDAY to do a lot of nothing rather than a bit.
- Make sure there is something edible to eat in the house AT ALL TIMES
- PACK BAG FOR HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!
- Get over fear of not having anything to wear while in hospital
Also must add a shout out to my biggest fans(one of many of course).
Mum I thought I was uncomfortable lying in a hospital bed for six hours, your arse must have been aching from there chairs.
Thanks a million, trillion, zillion your the best xoxoxxo

2 comments:
can't believe ur worried about what to wear in hospital. WHO GIVES A SHIT. Seriously, if ur in a tracksuit and not pj's you will be the best dressed in there (unless of course they're peter alexander pj's!!!) Renee'xoxox
WAAAHHHHH My Peter's don't fit!!!!!!
Geez I thought of all people you would know that I don't own a tracksuit. Maybe I should add that to the list.
Post a Comment