
It's a well know fact that Summer is not one of my favourite seasons. If I'm in the sun for mre than five minutes I go from red to pink straight back to white, not much tanning love for me. And I think once you are hot it's very hard to cool down unless you are sitting in a house with the doors shut, blinds down and air conditioner draining as much power as it takes to light up a third world country. In winter you can put more clothes on, snuggle under the blankets butit's still really hard to leave the house. That's why Spring is PERECT. You wake up shivering or sweating, it's easier to decide what to wear and everyone seems that little bit happier.
It's also nice that I'll be having a spring baby.
I finished work this week, the flowers were from the peeps at work. Just lovely.
So now I have four and a bit weeks of "getting prepared". Would be nice if the painting was finished. Our house is still a shambles, hopefully this weekend upstairs will be fully finished and I can get stuck into S's room (if you haven't been fishing for clues the babies name starts with S). I'm a bit nervous about putting it together, there are SOOOOO many cool things that I love but I don't want to clutter up the room and besides looking good, it needs to be practical and safe.
Am heading to the Abbotsford Convent Market this Saturday. I have organised a stall for House of MayBel there, hoping I can sell as much stock as possible before S arrives and am looking forward to some yummy food from the Convent Bakery, and YIPEE the weather forecast is FINE FINE FINE!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment