Can I just add the joy I have in my heart, today as I sat in awe of Sadie I watched an amazing moment in history
BARACK OBAMA was announced the next president elect of the U.S.A. I am so happy that my daughter has been born in the era of the first "coloured" leader of the free world.
LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!

3 comments:
well to all you other bloggers out there awaiting to see our beautiful adorable SADIE ESTRELA SUFFER, I have held her cuddled and kissed her, and I am so lucky to have 4 of the best looking GRANDCHILDREN in the UNIVERSE
LOVE the happiest nanny (WHO IS NOT AT ALL Biased)
hi love
CONGRATS to you and P
can not wait to meet sadie
love ya! jus xx
and yes we are very happy in this household about the outcome in the usa
how beautiful she is.. aunty got cuddles and kisses.. cant wait for more xx
Post a Comment