Can anyone possibly tell me where the last three and a bit weeks have gone? (and while we're at it, if anyone can explain why my text is underlined that would be great as well).
I guess I've almost put off posting, there's SOOOOOOOO much that has happened in the last few weeks that I seriously don't know where to start, and then there's the fact that between visitors, visiting, feeding, expressing, sleeping and generally staring at Sadie in awe, the last thing I want to did is sit in front of the computer.
At this very moment I am typing one handed as she is asleep in my arms, yes I know this isn't something I should make a habit out of, but for some reason she doesn't like afternoons and if this is the only way she will fall to sleep, SO BE IT.
So Miss Sadie has been with us for three and a half weeks now, yet it feels like she has always been with us. She's a good baby (with the exception of afternoons). I generally get at least a four and a half hour - five sleep at night followed by another couple of hours and she isn't a sooky baby. She is quite happy to sit in her rocker a just take in what is going on around her. Who knows how much things will change in the next couple of weeks. Gosh if I had a dollar for every time someone told me things will change when I say how good of a baby she is I would pretty much have her education fund covered by now !!!
So I promise I will be back with labour stories and the other joys of parenthood, but while I have the chance I want to get Sadie's blog set up. Instead of inundating your inboxes with new photos every second day I thought I would just set up her own little thing. As soon as I'm done I'll let you know.
It will happen before Christmas...........

2 comments:
OH, YOU BEAUTIFUL DOLL YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE ANOTHER PRECIOUS LITTLE ANGEL FOR NANNY AND POPPY TO ADORE X X X X X
Can't wait to see Sadie's blog. She is just adorable - but you already know that! Enjoy every precious minute!! Seeing you the other week - you look fab and seem to have motherhood all worked out..
Chelsea xxx
Post a Comment