So this is it, this time tomorrow arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's a bit bizarre that I'll be walking in and actually "checking in" to the hospital, rather than the mad drive that I had imagined. (I shouldn't speak too soon though, there is still a slight chance that could happen).
It's taken a while but I said it out loud last night. I'm over it!!!!!! Only because my back is SO sore and the pain has crept to my left butt cheek and it's not fun.
The past seven months have flown, I keep asking myself where has it gone? And the intentions I had. Oh my god I had planned to watch EVERY episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer before the baby arrived. I haven't even watched one. What have I done.
Been to Queensland, we actually flew out the day I found out I was knocked up. Saw Michael Buble, Wicked, Chris Rock, Dora The Explorer (schizophrenic). Read the "Twilight" series, some pregnancy books, Gorgeously Green and loads of magazines. Listened to Presets, Duffy, Pink, Metallica, Coldplay (I'm sure there has been more new music out, but my focus is understandably limited at the moment).
I'm sure if I thought about it for a bit longer I could be more reflective, but I'm hungry and today is the last day I have a "valid" excuse to eat whatever I feel like.
So how am I going to spend the last day of this chapter of my life. Eat a nice lunch, with yummy passionfruit yogurt for dessert, check my hospital bag (again) and make sure I have everything I need, watch episodes 6,7 and 8 of 90210 (F.U. Channel 10 I don't need you and your stupid programmers anyway) and will probably just pace the house every couple of hours. With a bit of luck I will try to get a few hours sleep tonight, but I wouldn't bet on it. So my beloved family and friends thanks for the love and support over the last couple of months and I can't wait to share my little princess with you sometime in the next few days. xoxo

3 comments:
Thank you my beautiful daughter for sharing this very special time with you , may you enjoy being a MOTHER as much as I do I could not have wished for two daughters who are one of the biggest joys of my life.Next time we meet you will have a new title to your name MUM with all my love your MUM X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
hip hip hooray ONE more sleep then little S will join her beautiful mum and dad . don't forget to email a photo . l'll see you on Wednesday with lots & lots & lots of kisses ,cuddles LOVE AUNTYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey love
what a beaut post
molly and i can't wait to meet your bundle o joy
love ya!
jus xxxx
Post a Comment