Monday, December 22, 2008

A letter to Kylie

Oh Kylie, we've had some good times. 
Celebrating your 30th with a "secret" show at Mercury Lounge, me camping out for tickets to see you, walking the streets of Chelsea hoping I would "bump" into you, you helping me get ready for a night on the town, the list goes on.
Our relationship started when you were in the Henderson Kids, then continued through Neighbours (oh my goodness I can't believe I actually thought I could be a mechanic!), I still loved you when you were the singing budgie it wasn't cool to admit, I danced to you in gay clubs and like a spaz told you that you looked beautiful when we met (durrr). But I think I may have out grown you. Don't get me wrong the show was good on Friday but I was a bit underwhelmed and to be honest I wouldn't put that set list in my top five favourites. I know the majority aren't too found of the Impossible Princess album but would it hurt to add Some Kind Of Bliss or Clever Girl into your shows? 
Don't worry I will still buy your albums (hopefully the next is better than the last) and I will always see your shows I just thought you should know how I feel.
Oh and while we are opening up and being honest you may want to rethink the red lipstick...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! i finalllllyyyy found it again!!! oh my goodness i am obsessing over that fabric website and the pic of Sadie you sent.aaarrrgghh i have to bite her!! Bye, M xx