Friday, August 29, 2008

32 weeks, getting closer......

Wow 8 weeks left to go and my body is starting to feel it. The kicking doesn't hurt at all, it's kind of cool actually, but my god this kid decides to get herself into some positions that make me feel like I've pushed weights into my skin and can't move them out of position. Somedays getting out of bed feels like an aerobic workout and getting up the stairs feels like I've run a marathon. Then all of a sudden  burst of energy will come from nowhere. STRANGE.
Apparently most women in there last trimester go through a nesting period where they get ridiculous amounts of energy along with the urge to clean there house top to toe, well I'm still waiting...............
As usual I aced my check up. Blood pressure perfect, growth exactly where it should be, strong heartbeat. After my next check up in three weeks, I then go weekly. Far out, do I really have to sit in that waiting room EVERY week????

No comments: