Friday, August 22, 2008

TO THE HATERS!!!!!

You know what when you ask me, without prompt, about my new car, and I tell you it's the New VW Tiguan, don't reply in an accusing tone "Of course YOU do". Yes I got a new car and an iphone on the same day, deal with it!!!!!!! I've got LOTS of things.
I've been accused of being spoilt many times, and you know what I AM!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes i am very fortunate to have nice material things that make my life better (for lack of other words), but more importantly I am spoilt with love. 
I have a wonderful partner, who makes me laugh and humours me when I'm obsessing about Gwen's impending arrival, without making me feel like a loser. I have a baby on the way that is going to rock my world. I have parents that have supported me through all my failures and triumphs and have given there unrequited love with that support as well. I have the greatest sister in the world (only paralleled by myself xoxo), and I have three wicked nieces that fill me with so much joy I could burst. If that's not enough my brother in law is ace, an Aunty that has always been my second mum and a cousin that the big (younger) brother I never had. And I haven't even started with my friends. 
So to you all THANKS for allowing me to be spoilt and I love you'se all!!!!!!!
And for the haters FUCK YOU JEALOUS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS. Willie has a message for the haters below

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness belinda who were the jealous ones!!! You seem very upset :(

Anonymous said...

FUCK the haters bel! they're just jealous, obviously lacking SOMETHING in their lives!
i love you, and you iphone!
xo

Bel said...

Thanks Miss Dee. Me and my iphone love you back xoxo

Anonymous said...

tell those cunts that if they have a problem, they can deal with me. i'm stiil a girl from ressa, now a westie!!!!renee