HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA XOXOThis little spunk turned three on Tuesday. Her she is with one of my presents and YEP I MADE IT!!!!! Go me.
She is the funniest kid, she got fish for her birthday. By the time she went to bed the fish had been given about five different names. They started off being Homer Simpson and Lisa. I might add at this point Bella is convinced that my baby is called Lisa, and she isn't shy about telling the whole world that. I'm pretty sure when I left the fish were called Dora and Diego, or was it Dora and Boots??????

2 comments:
bella loves that toy u made her so much she ripped an eye off!!! i'll get it an eye patch. what is my kids obsession with pirates!!!! have to write my comments as anonymous because i have trouble logging in all the time. renee'
Maybe it's because when she was showing it to Mum the other day she was holding it by both eyes and saying "Look Nanny, it can't see".........
Post a Comment