skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blog without a name
Saturday, August 23, 2008
While I'm at it
While I'm still on my high horse, can someone please tell me where it is written that it is totally appropriate to touch a pregnant women's stomach without asking.
Personal space people!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(54)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(11)
Oooooh lovers!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA
32 weeks, getting closer......
While I'm at it
TO THE HATERS!!!!!
FOR THE HATERS
IT'S A BOY
LOST: 1 MEMORY
OBSESSION
All you need is love.......
TODAYS POST
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
About Me
Bel
A little of rock 'n' roll, a whole lot of sugar and spice.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment