Tuesday, July 22, 2008

6 RANDOM THINGS

One of my beloved and very inspiring friends, who I don't see nearly enough of (bloody eastern suburbs!!!)  Justine has tagged me for this

****THE RULES****
1. Link to the person who tagged you (see above)
2. Post the rules on the blog (you're reading them)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (you're about to read them)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post. (I don't even know if there are 6 of you that read this, so how's about leaving your 6 random things in my comments)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (UMMMMM)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (To Do)
*******************

1. I love surprises, but as much as I love them I hate knowing about them. I think it's because I am too impatient for my own good. When it comes to birthdays, christmas etc. I will do everything I can to find out what i am getting. But don't worry karma gets it own back because when that surprise giving day arrives I am disappointed because there are no surprises!!!

2. I can fake computer nerdiness, but wish I new how to do more. I can't even work out how to write in between photos for this blog. (Because I am too impatient to read how to do it)

3. If I spent as much timing doing things as I did making "TO DO" lists I probably wouldn't have to make the lists in the first place. I don't consider myself lazy, but gee whizz I can procrastinate with the best of them.

4. When i grow up I want to be Gwen Stefani or Nicole Richie. Well not exactly be them, my life is great but it would sure be awesome if I had their wardrobes AND ability to walk in super high heels and not look like a five year old that stole her mums shoes to play in.

5. The thought of being a "stay at home mum" doesn't bother me in the least, but I 'm a little freaked out at not making my own money.  It shall be a life lesson it determining the difference between need and want!

6.  I really want to do a writing course. I still haven't decided if it's for fun or future prospects but I intend to do this once the little bumblebee has arrived and is in some sort of routine (Hopefully not wishful thinking)

So that's me. Leave me your randomness, doesn't have to be 6 but I'm sure once you start you'll come up with a few.

2 comments:

62cherry said...

nice one honey
and i can not believe abby is FIVE
i remember going to your place for a tuppa party and she was in nappies...

ren said...

ok so here are my 6 things
1. I am the biggest sook in the world. I nearly started crying at parent teacher interviews because of how proud i am of Jemma and her achievemnets(she's only 9 and in grade 3, but she is working at grade 5 level!)
2. I love to boast and brag about my kids(see no. 1, not to make others feel inferior, but because i am so proud of who they are already and how different they are, come on what 2 (nearly 3 year old says let's roll bitches!!!!)
3. I am more immature than my 3 kids, but not as immature as my husband.
4. I love a hot strong coffee.
5. I cannot wait to travel overseas, but the thought of going to another country also scares the crap out of me, especially where english isn't the main language, streuth!!!!!!
6. As much as i love where i'm living now, i really wish my mum, dad and sister lived closer, because i don't see them half as much as i want too.
Renee'