Friday, July 11, 2008


My dream is that by the time my child is ready to start school, I will be able to hire a teacher to do home schooling and I can then decide when I want school holidays to be. That way we won't have to share holiday time with the thousands of other kids. The thought of even heading to the supermarket during school holidays is horrendous with all the little ferals out there. 
The plus side to school holidays is my little mates get to come and hang out for a few days. Being the "cool" Aunty I have an image to uphold so I am always trying to think of something that is fun. I don't actually have to make that much effort, having Foxtel is really all it takes. 
I still like to find ways for extra bonus points and I got lots today. What do you think of our biscuits? Was lots of fun, but I wish I could find something that doesn't involve so much cleaning up. Oh and a bit of advise for anyone reading kids + icing + suede chairs are not a good combination.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yuuummmmooooo!! they look delicious!!