Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tick Tock


Time seems to be getting away from me. 
When I first found out I was pregnant I had all these grand plans to do this and that by certain dates. Well another certain date is fast approaching and I'm not even halfway through my list of things to do.
My little bumble bee is due to arrive in less than 12 weeks and I haven't even started setting up the new baby room. I mean it is totally done in my head I just have to put it together.
I think this is the point where I start freaking out. Don't get me wrong I can't wait to meet my little girl but am I ready? Will I ever be ready.......................

BABY UPDATE: I still have an unquenchable thirst for full strength coke which is in turn creating lots of movement. What's the crack baby term for a coke addict?
According to "sources" she is now about 38cm from top to toe and weighs about a kilo . Her eyes are open and she can suck her thumb. She can also react to noises on the outside, so lots of Gwen will be pumping through my stereo. 
A question is it bad to deny your baby specifically made baby toys. I mean is there a written rule that you have to give your child those toys that make annoying repetitive noises? Can't I just stimulate my child's mind with the classics, Bon Jovi, Sinatra, Guns N Roses, Madonna? 
Oh I just thought of a theory, kids that are overly exposed to repetitive baby tunes end up being the type of people that buy crap dance music and do "Chap Laps"......
I don't want that now do I!!!!!

No comments: