Sunday, July 6, 2008

Flashback

It's 5 a.m. and I can hear Faithless, flashback a couple of years and it's 5 a.m. and I can hear Faithless. The difference between then and now is that then I would have been in some smoke filled club, more than likely worse for wear, contemplating if I would make it home before the sun came up. Now I am laying in bed watching Faithless on Rage wondering if I will mange to get a couple more hours sleep before the sun comes up!!!!! Many people have advised me that I should get as much sleep/rest as I can before the baby comes, well I have been practising my sleep deprivation for years, assisted or not, and I think I pretty much have it down pat. I'm sure once you throw a crying baby into the mix it will change, let's just hope she likes Faithless at 5 a.m.

No comments: