Wednesday, October 22, 2008

22ND OCTOBER 2008

Bah Humbug, looks like the 22nd isn't going to be S's birthday. 
Lucky I made a list to keep myself occupied today.

- Make sure tunes on iPhone are up to date and is fully charged DONE (would probably be wise to find out if I can use this in the labour ward)
- Charge camera as well IN PROGRESS
- Leave the house at some stage DONE, GOT GROCERIES AND WALKED TO POST BOX
- Make some banana pikelets STILL CONTEMPLATING
-Put more CD's into iTunes DOING
- Try not to think about what is supposed to happen today IMPOSSIBLE

Yes people, patience is a virtue that I do not have. I am very good at impatience, also good at procrastinating. That seems like a contradiction in itself.........
I think I have added a few days onto "labour day" anyway. My bags are packed, legs are shaved and toenails are painted, too organised ????

1 comment:

sueand joe montebello said...

the day is not over we are all waiting luvxxxxxx