Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Party Pooped


I have the best-est friends EVER!!!!!! The shower was a sugary sweet day, but I'm really bummed because I forgot to take photos of/with my peeps!!!! So instead I have a photo of the most awesome cupcakes ever from sugardeaux The pale ones are Cowboys (as in the shot) Oh my gosh am I a bad mother for indulging in the Bailey's icing? The pink ones are Pink Champagne YUMMO, I hope no one left my house with diabetes because the tables were filled with sugary goodness!!!!! The bottom photo is all the amazing gifts that we got for S. I couldn't fit everything into the photo, I needed to do a panoramic shot.  I was actually a little overwhelmed with all the gifts, when I laid them all out I got a bit teary, and so many people put a lot of thought into the gifts that they gave I'm so thankful for all my ace friends. S is going to be one spoilt little girl. And you know what I wouldn't want it any other way. So a big fat thanks to all my bi-atches out there. I love ya's all xoxo

No comments: