
Groovin, on a Sunday afternoon...........
Funny how the world works. It's very rare that me and the boy spend a whole weekend day just chillin. Between work and business and building it just doesn't happen very often, so it was a great moment of fate that this weekend, being the last weekend before we officially become a family, P and I got to do not much, but do it together.
We had an ice-cream date, got some new tunes(we heart Pink), watched a movie (very disappointed that Forgetting Sarah Marshall wasn't as funny as I had hoped), (he) slept in, lunch with the in-laws, trip to Borders, slurpees then finished off with home made pizza chillin in front of the TV. Noice!!!
So presumably this time next week the bambino will be moving in and our house will be filled with the sweet sounds of a newborn. So I suppose we are now relaxed and as ready as can be.
BRING IT ON!!!
(on Friday please)

No comments:
Post a Comment