Friday, October 24, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT

40 weeks (plus 2 days for anyone counting).
My lovely doctor told me that it looked unlikely for the little miss to arrive in the next day or two, but you never know your luck in the big city. So the current plan is for nature to take it's course with a visit to the hospital on Monday and again on Thursday. If nothing happens in the meantime count me out for trick or treating, I am booked in to be induced next Friday. 
I want this baby NOW, but I have to admit I am more than a bit excited at the prospect of having a Halloween baby. Just think of the themed birthday parties!!!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

trick or treat can't wait it will be a SWEET TREAT SUGAR AND SPICE ALL THINGS NICE thats what little girls are made off . LATE LIKE HER MOTHER LUV AUNTY

Anonymous said...

nanny and mummy could make some really cool costumes for dress ups if you arrive next friday (halloween), SEE YOU REAL SOON
LOTS OF LOVE KISSES AND CUDDLES NANNY