Tuesday, October 21, 2008

EVICTION NOTICE

ATTENTION TO: My beautiful baby

Mummy loves you, but is forced to serve you with this eviction notice. 
You must pack your belongings and vacate the premises in a timely manner (safely and pain free would be appreciated as well.) From tomorrow, 22nd October, your current space is supposed to be vacated but feel free to get moving today. I promise it will be worth the effort. There's lots of people waiting for you and mummy would rather ring them, than have to answer the phone with NO I HAVEN"T HAD THE BABY YET!!!!!!!

FROM: Your eager, anxious mummy xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nanny and poppy are also awaiting your impending arrival, I know that mummy and daddy are getting really excited but I'm sure that you will come when you are ready and we can't wait until we can give you big kisses and cuddles
SEE YOU SOON LOVE NANNY AND POPPY X X X X X X X X X X X X X