So, according to the calender I have just under two weeks before S decides to greet the world.
As much as I'd like to meet her TODAY I seriously get the feeling that she is going to take as long as she likes before showing her face.
Apparently she is in position, but she could be like that for a few weeks!!!!
With the exception of constant tiredness and being short of breath, I'm not over it. I know a lot of preggo woman that, by this stage, were screaming "Get this thing out of me!!!!!".
The only reason I want her out is so I can meet her, and also so I am back in control. Being the impatient person that I am, I'm finding it a little difficult to deal with something being totally out of my hands and I am starting to fear public places. I am honestly more scared of my water breaking and pissing my pants in public, than I am of labour pain. Oh please don't let naive be the word of the day!!!

1 comment:
so what if you piss your pants in public. You would be like Cooper who gets excited and pisses were he pleases at least you have a good excuse.................
Post a Comment