knowing what your balance is like you would fall over in those heels and shoot yourself in the arse.HA HA
OOOOHHHH MY GOSH!! I saw these babies on the chick from the mishapes @ paris fashion week!! A-MAAAYYYYY-ZIIINNNG!! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!!
omg, mums comment still makes me crack up. that was one of her best ones ever that wasn't lame!!! p.s. not a fan of the shoes, but then again i live in my havi's!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
knowing what your balance is like you would fall over in those heels and shoot yourself in the arse.
HA HA
OOOOHHHH MY GOSH!!
I saw these babies on the chick from the mishapes @ paris fashion week!! A-MAAAYYYYY-ZIIINNNG!!
I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!!
omg, mums comment still makes me crack up. that was one of her best ones ever that wasn't lame!!! p.s. not a fan of the shoes, but then again i live in my havi's!!!
Post a Comment