Back to the hospital yesterday for some baby monitoring, all is perfect and as it should be. I've been fortunate to have had quite a few ultrasounds through this pregnancy (well I have to be able to see some good out of having kidney stones), this kid is bound to be a star of the stage and screen with the amount of screen time she has already accumulated. I have to say again it's so comforting to hear my bambino's heart beat, although I nearly shit myself at one point when the heart rate jumped from 120 up to 170, but that is normal apparently. Back to the waiting game, unless there's some action in between gotta go in again on Thursday for some more monitoring and then FRIDAY!!!!!! How unreal does my cradle look now!!!! Thanks mum for the canopy, feels like I've gone from a discman to an IPod. Very cool xoxo

2 comments:
that looks ace. jemma and i were discussing how cool it will be if little miss s arrives on friday being halloween-every b'day is a costume party and an excuse to eat junk!!!!love reneexoxo
It would be right for this little witch to give birth on Halloween, but seriously as if I needed an excuse for a fancy dress party and junk food. Although I think I may have already pre planned at least half a dozen birthday parties. Oh geez and that's just with my friends..............
Post a Comment